Xenia Estates Are Recruiting!
Job Title: Finance Manager
Location: Sale, Cheshire
The Xenia Group are a well-established property organisation conglomerate operating throughout the UK. Specialising in property development, residential and student block, estate, and asset management.
Xenia are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Finance Manager to be based at their head office in Sale. Reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will oversee a team of 6 across the Group.
- Managing and coordinating responsibilities within the accounts team of Xenia Lettings and Xenia Estates.
- Frequently reviewing the businesses requirements and strategy – adapting the structure, duties and roles of the accounts team to meet such requirements.
- Working with the directors and the executive management team to ensure cohesion with the overall operation of the business.
- Management accounts preparation with frequent reporting to the directors on the business performance.
- Year-end accounts production to send to external accountants and handle any queries raised.
- Handling leaseholder queries and working with solicitors to resolve disputes.
- Overseeing the work of the team checking reconciliations and payroll.
- Manage banking relationships and client money compliance.
- Processing and checking supplier payment runs.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting.
- Liaising with and reporting to external accountants.
- Responsible for all VAT, HRMC and legislative duties are upkept.
- Ideal but not essential would be previous experience working as an Accountant within the property sector and/or experience working within a growing SME
- Good systems experience (previous experience using Qube PM/MRI would be beneficial)
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Experience of training and developing people
- Experience managing a team
If you are interested in applying for this new position, please do so through the advert or contact us at [email protected].