Xenia Estates Are Recruiting!
Student and Residential Portfolio
Manchester City Centre
Xenia Estates are a vibrant and energetic Property Management company with a clear passion for their brands. Consisting of multiple businesses, this well-established property group specialises in Residential and Student Block, Estate and Asset Management operating throughout the country.
They are seeking an experienced Block Property Manager who is looking to progress and excel in their career within a fast-growing organisation.
If you are successful, you will report to the Operations Manager and you will be working alongside the on-site teams to ensure your blocks are managed to a high standard whilst maintaining compliance.
The ideal candidate will have experience of Block Property Management, managing Major Works, preparing Service Charge budgets and have an awareness of compliance regulations. A strong focus on customer service is essential and a minimum of AIRPM qualification or RICS equivalent is preferable.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Working with on-site teams, managing workloads and projects
- IRPM, ideally MIRPM or AIRPM
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems such as Qube
- Experience in Major Works, Section 20 consultations, Fire Safety Works and cladding issues
- Knowledge of ARMA guidelines and requirements
- Day-to-day management of residential building portfolio
- Manage all repairs and planned maintenance – developing systems to monitor performance and costs
- Manage preventative maintenance schedules
- Appoint external contractors to manage repairs and upkeep
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Prepare annual Planned Maintenance and Improvement Plans
- Prepare annual Service Charge budgets, management of H&S and insurance compliance
- Work with the Property Management Team to ensure a high level of customer service
- Excellent office location on the Greater Manchester Tram Line
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday package
- Training, support and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Fun, supportive and positive office environment
- Staff days out, team building and weekly social activities
- Focus on training and professional growth