The position of Accounts Assistant is based within an ambitious and fast-growing organisation consisting of multiple businesses. The role is key to ensuring the accounting function has an excellent foundation and requires meticulous attention to detail. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily Cashbook postings – correctly identify and allocate bank transactions within the accounting software.
- Maintaining daily reports in relation to cash processing.
- Investigating and allocating unallocated/missing payments.
- Answer email queries in relation to cash allocation and leaseholder accounts
- Provide assistance to/support for other accounts team members including purchase ledger postings and payment runs.
- Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Relevant experience is desired.
- Problem solver who looks for efficiencies and ways to improve processes.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Confident and effective written and verbal communication.
- Approachable manner than encourages interaction with others.
- Good systems experience (previous experience using MRI/Qube PM would be beneficial)
- Good working knowledge of Excel
What we Offer
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Birthday holiday
- Socials and Free drinks on pay day
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this new position, please do so through the advert or contact us at email@example.com