Xenia Estates are a vibrant and energetic Property Management company with a clear passion for their brands. Consisting of multiple businesses, this well-established property group specialises in Residential and Student Block, Estate and Asset Management operating throughout the country.
They are seeking a Estates Assistant who is looking to progress and excel in their career within a fast-growing organisation.
The successful candidate will assist in overseeing the day-to-day management of a residential block management portfolio. Responsibilities will include assisting with property management, legislative, financial and customer service requirements in relation to property portfolio.
With the help of the Estates Manager, you will manage day to day issues and contractors across the sites, ensuring adherence with company standards and health and safety guidelines.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Working with on-site teams, managing workloads and projects
- IRPM (or working towards)
- Knowledge of Property Management Systems such as Qube
- Experience in Major Works, Section 20 consultations, Fire Safety Works and cladding issues
- Knowledge of ARMA guidelines and requirements
- Day-to-day management of residential building portfolio
- Manage all repairs and planned maintenance
- Assist Estates Manager to manage preventative maintenance schedules
- Appoint external contractors to manage repairs and upkeep
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Assist Estates Manager to prepare annual Planned Maintenance and Improvement Plans
- Work with the Property Management Team to ensure a high level of customer service
- Generous holiday package
- Birthday Day Off
- Christmas Shopping Afternoon off
- Christmas Savings Club
- Annual Charity Day
- Positive, supportive and encouraging company culture
- Regular social and welfare activities
- Training and personal development
- Career Progression
- Great location, close to public transport
If you are interested in applying for this new position, please do so through the advert or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org