The Xenia Group are a fast-growing organisation consisting of multiple businesses operating throughout the UK, specializing in Residential Lettings and Estate Management of residential and student blocks.
The position of Management Accountant is based at our Head Office in Sale and will play a key role in the evolution of Xenia’s Financial and Management functions. Reporting to the Head of Finance the successful applicant will be responsible for Financial Management and Reporting for Head Office and 3 trading companies.
- End to end transactional processing for all group companies.
- Processing intercompany recharges and transfers
- Cash management, forecasting and reporting.
- Vat returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Intercompany recharges and reconciliations
- Production of first draft monthly management accounts for the Xenia Group of companies
- Reporting on aspects of business performance as required by management.
- Assist with year ends and liaise with external accountants.
- Support the wider finance team where required.
- Previous experience working within the property sector.
- Previous experience of Xero
- Previous experience of payroll
- CIMA/ACCA Qualified or QBE,
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills, Confident and effective written and verbal communication.
- Approachable manner that encourages interaction with others.
- Proven experience of management reporting and accounts analysis
What we Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Company Pension
- Birthday holiday
- Socials and Free drinks on pay day
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
If you are interested in applying for this new position, please do so through the advert or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org