Xenia Estates are a vibrant and energetic Property Management company with a clear passion for their brands. Consisting of multiple businesses, this well-established property group specialises in Residential and Student Block, Estate and Asset Management operating throughout the country.
As Mobilisation Manager you will ensure the successful transition of newly awarded Developments. This will work closely with Business Development, leading the mobilisation phase, seamlessly handing over to the Property Manager and supporting the Property Management team until steady state is achieved. The key objective of this role is to ensure a smooth mobilisation of contracts, good relations with the client and internal stakeholders; ensuring all actions are completed and fully handed over to the Property Management team.
What you will be responsible for:
- Mobilise new residential developments into Xenia’s wider residential portfolio.
- Engage with key stakeholders and act as the conduit to ensure all mobilisation actions are completed in the agreed timeframes.
- Co-ordinate the process of asset gathering in order to verify cost and put relevant maintenance contracts in place.
- Ensure all required information is collated at the point of handover to ensure schemes can be effectively managed and all “Golden Thread” requirements are covered.
- Liaise with out of hours service provider to ensure new schemes can be effectively managed outside of normal working hours.
- Work closely with internal HR team to ensure any TUPE requirements are carried out.
- Ensure all sites have essential company documentation from day one.
- Complete admin tasks, including but not limited to – compiling asset registers, reviewing O&Ms, saving relevant certification and warranty information, setting up system on Property Management System.
- Ensure processes are put in place for ongoing PPM management and facilitate training with on-site staff where necessary.
- Review contract scope of works and carry out tender process for services. Work closely with H&S team to incorporate new developments into existing preferred supplier contracts and PPM register.
- Attend regular meetings with Stakeholders during mobilisation stage and during transition stage to steady management alongside the Property Manager.
- Highlight any issues or risks which may impact the successful delivery of the project, ensuring business continuity during transition.
- Supporting at presentations and contribute to bid proposals.
- Supporting Operation team on any de-mobilisation.
- Flexibility to work on multiple projects.
- Positive and resilient under pressure with a level head.
- Understanding the Block Management Industry, Landlord & Tenant legislation, H&S, Building Compliance, Golden Thread and associated legislation.
- Mobilisation experience.
- IRPM qualification
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Good communication and negotiation skills at all levels of management.
- Excellent communication skills – Written and Oral
- Excellent office location on the Greater Manchester Tram Line
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday package
- Training, support and career progression
- Company pension scheme
- Fun, supportive and positive office environment
- Staff days out, team building and weekly social activities
If you are interested in applying for this new position, please do so through the advert or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org