The Xenia Group are a well-established property organisation conglomerate operating throughout the UK. Specialising in property development, residential and student block, estate, and asset management.
Xenia are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Transactional Finance Manager to be based at their head office in Sale. Sitting alongside the Business Finance Manager and reporting directly to the Head of Finance you will be a key part of the Finance Management team and directly responsible for the management and supervision of a team of six. (Client Transactional Team)
The Client Transactional Team are responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all client related transactions including but not exclusively:
- The raising of service charge and rent demands.
- The processing of funds received.
- The recording and discharge of client’s liabilities relating the properties.
- Accounting to the clients for funds held and the return of surplus amounts.
- Managing and coordinating responsibilities within the accounts team.
- Maintaining a clear understanding of the business’s requirements and adapting the structure, duties and roles of the accounts team to meet such requirements.
- Producing and maintaining managed premises cashflows
- Identifying areas of concern and highlighting to the relevant Operational Teams e.g. where a clients incoming funds may not be sufficient for us to discharge their liabilities.
- Liaison with the Credit Control Team.
- Checking and authorising electronic payment runs.
- A “hands on” approach to management with experience of managing a multidisciplinary team, staff development and training
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Excel
- An analytical mind, seeking process driven solutions to ensure consistency of service while retaining both the flexibility and scalability to react to changing demands and the growth of the business.
- Ideal but not essential would be previous experience in a finance role within the property sector and experience of industry specific software such as Qube PM or MRI.
If you are interested in applying for this new position, please do so through the advert or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org