Date: Mon Feb 13 2023
Welcome to Budenberg Haus
We are delighted to announce that Xenia Estates have been appointed the new managing agent for Budenberg Haus in Altrincham!
Budenberg is an iconic development in Altrincham, comprising 248 apartments across 3 blocks, the site was developed by Urban Splash in 2005 on a brown-field site which was previously home to a pressure gauge factory on Woodfield Road. The scheme integrates existing industrial buildings with new construction, with two parallel ‘Budenberg Haus’ blocks in the shape of boats cantilevering the southern bank of the Bridgewater Canal.
- Budenberg Haus (original building) – 33 apartments
- Haus 2 (new build) – 108 apartments
- Haus 3 (new build) – 107 apartments
As the newly instructed managing agent, there is lots to get stuck into and a mixture of different amenities to manage, here’s a flavour of what we’ve been up to so far:
- The installation of a new video door entry system for each block is well underway! This will enable residents to see and speak to visitors/delivery drivers and release the communal door via an app on their smartphone. This technology can also be accessed whilst not at home
- The signage on site is also having a complete facelift with the aim of bringing some life and colour to all 3 blocks whilst ensuring it remains in-keeping with the unique design
- Digital notice boards are to be installed in each block which will display important information for residents including Xenia’s contact details so residents have quick and easy access to all the information they may need
We are so excited to get to work on this iconic building right in the heart of Altrincham! Watch this space for further updates…
Are you looking for a new managing agent to bring a fresh perspective to your block? We’d love to hear from you – Contact us today!
Budenberg Haus History
Spotlight On – Shabana Naheed
Spotlight On – Nicola Murray