Date: Wed Jan 13 2021
At Xenia Estates we are committed to providing the best possible standards for our clients. To better reflect our determination, we are honoured to have achieved the below accreditations.
The Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM)
The Institute of Residential Property Management is a professional accredited qualification in Residential Property Management.
IRPM’s mission is to raise standards in the management of Residential Property in the UK and provide individuals with independent professional accreditation.
Our nationwide Property Managers are fully qualified members of the Institute of Residential Property Management (IRPM).
We follow IRPM standards across the Residential Property Management sector. We strongly believe in IRPM’s four elements of property which are:
- Technical competence
- Customer focus
- Ethics and behaviours
The Property Ombudsman (TPO)
We are also proud to announce our Property Managers are Members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO).
The Property Ombudsman (TPO) scheme has been providing consumers and property agents with an alternative dispute resolution service since 1990.
Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
We are regulated by RICS and follow RICS standard to ensure we provide the highest level of service to our clients. We promise to:
- Practise to globally recognised standards.
- Behave ethically and act with integrity and honesty.
- Have the required skills and competencies to do the job.
- Manages conflicts of interests transparently.
- Safeguards the security of client money.
- Manage finances appropriately.
- Provide adequate and appropriate indemnity for your work.
- Handle complaints and disputes fairly.
Budenberg Haus History
Welcome to Budenberg Haus
Spotlight On – Shabana Naheed